Liane Crawford-Smith, Director of Marketing
- Background about your business?
Lakeside Hotel & Casino offers all your favorite slot machines and table games 24 hours, 365 days a year for your enjoyment. We have over 600 slot machines from our penny machines to our $25 high limit slots. Our popular table games include Blackjack, Pai Gow, Craps and much more. Lakeside also has several dining options the Heartland Buffet & Café features and extensive menu and all you can eat buffet. Westlake Bar & Grill is a great place to meet your friends for cocktails and order a variety of food of the menu. Lakeside Casino Bar located on the casino floor, is open late seven days a week. Lakeside has a 150 room hotel which has deluxe rooms, executive suites and premier rooms with whirlpool and electric fireplace, also have a fitness center and indoor pool & spa also have a RV Park. The Event Center is capable of accommodating anything from small groups to concerts with hundreds in attendance, our amphitheater is beautiful setting for our outdoor concerts.
- How long have you been in business?
Lakeside Hotel & Casino opened January 1, 2000.
- What’s something people may not know about your business?
- Proud supporters of our great state, contributing a total of $8,792,720 to the State of Iowa in 2018
- Pleased to nourish our community by contributing $230,068 to Clarke County in 2018.
- We strive to improve lives through our $14,927 contribution to the Alzheimer’s Association
- We promote our community’s growth by contributing $2,424,576 to the Clark County Development Corporation in 2018
- Loyal to our locals with a contribution of $230,068 to the City of Osceola
- Dedicated to supporting those in need with $460,136 to the Iowa Gambling Treatment Fund and Endowment in 2018
- We love to see you win. In 2018 we paid out $8,692,492 in Jackpots
- What do you like about Osceola?
I enjoy the city’s community pride, big vision, and commitment to the future.
- What’s your favorite thing about your business that keeps you coming to work every day?
We have 263 team members who come to work each day ready to serve our guests in a positive way, and welcome them to be a part of the Lakeside family.
- Is there anything else about your business that you’d like to share that I may have missed?
As a good community partner, we are always interested in creating associations that benefit all. We have recently hired a Sales Manager, Monika Davis, from Osceola. Her goal is to attend community meetings for PR purposes and to elevate our brand, position Lakeside as the location of choice for business, groups, and specialty niche groups. We encourage you to reach out to Monika for partnership ideas. Monika can be reached via her cell phone at (641)414-2993 or by email at email@example.com.