- Preserve the historic appearance of the downtown district and support historic preservation measures in the community.
- Encourage business development by focusing support on retaining and expanding local businesses while recruiting new businesses to the community.
- Involve stakeholders in volunteer efforts and community activities so they can help tell our story.
- Showcase Osceola as a tourist destination.
- Lead by example to develop the downtown district and all of Osceola.
Board of Directors
Our seasoned Executive Board is committed to collaborate with all stakeholders and provide the best support possible to our business community, while encouraging volunteerism and providing quality events throughout the year.
Secretary, Tom Andersen-County Engineer; Past President, Amy Lundquist-Highway Lumber; Executive Director, Ashleigh Eckels; Treasurer, David Bemis- American State Bank; President, Elisabeth Reynoldson- Reynoldson Law Office; President Elect, Karon Keefe-Wal-Mart.
Fifteen Members-three year cycles:
- Dave Selene
- Amy Lundquist
- Tom Andersen
- Travis Thompson
- Casey Spoelstra
- Brooke Caldwell
- Elisabeth Reynoldson
- Dave Bemis
- Karon Keefe
- Nicole Jacobson
- Jeff DeForest
- Paula McClaflin
- Brian Evans
Volunteers Run Main Street
We encourage volunteerism! Be part of our great team.